Thursday, August 5, 2010

Whoa Is Me!!!

I haven't done anything fun all week. That includes blogging and reading. My school work has been working me overtime. However, I am determined to get some reading done tonight. I'm trying to read The Passage for a Facebook Nook book club and I haven't put a dent in the book yet. It usually doesn't take me that long for a book I am enjoying. What's bad is that I contemplated not doing a paper last night so that I can do more blog "research"...LOL. I ended up doing my paper though :-(




4 comments:

  1. Well, at least you have your priorities right! I know school probably sucks, but it will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to school as well (my masters) sometimes it's difficult but I found that I think better when reading a book about a different subject.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a new follower. I found you through bookblogs.ning. I hope you can check out my blog sometime.

    -Elena
    http;//elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ManOfLaBooks - I'm doing my masters as well and with working full time and then having a 4 year old, reading is definitely what I want to do to "get away"

    ReplyDelete