Thursday, September 30, 2010

Totally Postal Thursday

I think I need BBA therapy. In the last week, although I said I wasn't going to buy anymore books and actually made a list of the books I have that I want to read, I still ended up with books. So I decided to start a new meme called 'Totally Postal Thursday'.
Each week I will list the books I have acquired that week, whether through an author for review, a friend or on my Nook. To participate, list your books that you have acquired for the week. I'm sure with all the books, there will be more I will want to add to my list...LOL

Here's my list:

The Postcard Killers - James Patterson
The 7th Victim - Alan Jacobson
Crave - J.R. Ward (pre-order)
Crush - Alan Jacobson
House - Ted Dekker & Frank Peretti
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

This may not seem like a lot to others, but these were purchased after I ordered 6 books for my son.

So what made you totally postal this week? You can make a post on your own blog List all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be and then link up (direct URL, please) here:

No comments:

Post a Comment