Thursday, October 21, 2010

Totally Postal Thursday

This last week was a good week, I didn't purchase as many books. I've been waiting for an ARC from B&N so that I can participate in their First Look book club. I haven't received it yet but I almost ripped my husband a new one earlier in the week because I thought he was hoarding the mail in his car and my package was in there, but it wasn't. I haven't been reading as much as I hoped but after next week I will be able to :-) So this week I will have a short list for you. Here's my 'Totally Postal Thursday' list:

  • Notes From Out of the Shadows - Word Snapshots of a Mind Journey, a book of Poetry and Prose - Garnet June with Helen Ellena
  • All Points North - Shelby R. Lee III
  • While the Savage Sleeps - Andrew E Kaufman
  • Slights - Kaaron Warren
  • Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
  • Sandman Slim - Richard Kadrey
  • The Ghost Shrink, the Accidental Gigolo, & the Poltergeist Accountant - Vivi Andrews


So what made you totally postal this week? You can make a post on your own blog List all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be and then link up (direct URL, please) here:


No comments:

Post a Comment