Thursday, December 2, 2010

Totally Postal Thursday

This is my favorite time of year, besides my birthday. I LOVE the Christmas holiday season. I have been listening to Christmas songs since Monday morning and for once since I left the East Coast, I am in the spirit early. I think that also includes the spirit of gifting, except I'm gifting my Nook :-). I thought I was going to be good this week and technically I was. I only bought one book so that I could let my dear friend read it but then of course I found a slew of freebies on the Barnes and Noble site.

  • Tempted - P.C Cast
So what made you totally postal this week? You can make a post on your own blog, list all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be and then link up (direct URL, please) here:


No comments:

Post a Comment