I am signing up for another challenge...LOL. I hope I will be able to keep up with them. The Young Adult Reading Challenge is hosted by JamieLovesYA. I'm going to begin with the minimum level and try to read 12 YA novels. I may be ambitious by the middle of the year and move up to the next level but I'm going to start small for now.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
--The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
--The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2011 and goes until December 31, 2011.
I'm going to start my list with just the first book I know I will be reading in January
- Maze Runner - James Dashner
- Matched - Ally Condie
- City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
- Thirteenth Chime - Emma Michaels
- Cloud Nine - Melissa Smith
- Rot & Ruin - Jonathan Maberry
- Uglies - Scott Westerfield
- Pretties - Scott Westerfield
- Specials - Scott Westerfield
- Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
- Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead