Thursday, November 4, 2010

Totally Postal Thursday

I am so happy Halloween is OVER. Anyway, I thought I was going to be good this last week but I guess I wasn't. I bought a few books but I wasn't totally selfish, I bought 3 for my son as well.

  • Disintegration - Scott Nicholson
  • Under the Black Ensign - L. Ron Hubbard (Free BN book)
  • Letters from Wheatfield - Patrick Shannon (for review)
  • Incarceron - Catherine Fisher
  • Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
So what made you totally postal this week? You can make a post on your own blog List all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be and then link up (direct URL, please) here:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sapphire,
    I thought I'd stop by and see what you are reading.So what is Thirteen reasons why about?I am trying to slow down my Amazon purchases, but I guess that contradicts my image of being a book addict1 Does your son have an ereader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book I'm reading is an ARC for BN book club. It's pretty interesting. It's a YA based in the 20's. Thirteen Reasons Why is about a girl who commits suicide and left a cassette tape for her friend/classmate/boy who had a crush on her giving him 13 reasons why she killed herself, one of which is because of him. He somehow goes through the emotions and story of her reasons. I haven't read it yet but I've seen it in the stores all year and have thought about it.

    I hear you about the purchases, I can't stop myself on BN. My son doesn't have an eReader. I just buy him regular books that I read to him.

    ReplyDelete