Thursday, November 11, 2010

Totally Postal Thursday

Now that Halloween is over, it seems all I can keep seeing is Christmas stuff. I LOVE the holiday season. I think what I need to ask for are BN giftcards for Christmas...LOL. I thought I was being really good this week because I almost got through the week without buying a book. However, I wasn't very successful, I accidentally bought a book a few nights ago. Don't ask how it was an accident because I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

  • House of Night Series #7 - Burned
  • House of Night Series #5 - Hunted
  • Deceit - Brandilyn Collins
  • Perfect - Harry Kraus
  • Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine
So what made you totally postal this week? You can make a post on your own blog, list all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be and then link up (direct URL, please) here:


1 comment: